Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Long Time No Blog!!

OK OK OK! Sorry, it has been 6 months since my last post! I know that I am not all that good at being a continuous blogger, but I am willing to try this blogging world again!

Just a few things have gone on since my last post!

1) I got a new job, I now work in LaPorte at a busy family practice office, and am adjusting well to the commute (those of you who know me, know I HATE driving....with a capital H A T E!) but I am doing well since Hwy 146 has now opened up and its a straight shot to LaPorte!

2) I got a car...yah after two years of being without transportation, man is it lovely to be able to go and do what I want and not ask to use someones car....it's a 1996 Honda Accord!

3)I also have been looking for an apartment! Easier said than done! Don't you all agree that considering I'm 31 years old, I shouldn't STILL be living with the Parentals?

It is a little intimidating being on your own, but hey, everyone has to experience it sometime! As for those three things I am pretty much living the same life as I have been! WOW did I mention I'm not that interesting of a blogger? But according to my wonderful sister Lianna, some people like to just read blogs, to know what others are doing on a daily basis (me included)!



Monday Monday Monday! What an awful word, to those of us in the work force! LOL!!!! I just hate the ending of a weekend! But I gotta pay the bills some how, Right? (what bills!)



I know this wasn't a long blog, but it is a start at what hopefully will be a continuous blogging effort on my part!



To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
—Henri Bergson








No comments: